RANDOM/VELOUR NEEDLE LOOM
cate : NEEDLING
The purpose of random velour machine is to make a non-directional velour pile effect on a nonwoven substrate for end uses such as automotive, floor covering, wall covering and felt for toys etc.
Raw material: Synthetic fiber such as Polyester, Polypropylene, etc.
Product weight: 300-800gram/㎡
Working width: 2000-5000 mm
Needle density: (5000n/m or 8000n/m)*2 needle boards
Needle stroke: 30mm
Needle frequency: 2000s/min
● High precision double crank shaft system drives high strength needle punching system made of aluminum alloy.
● Central oil lubrication circulation and cooling system complete with pressure and temperature alarm systems
● High quality long service life brushes are fitted into a unique brush conveyor system which offers a perfect penetration base for a clean smooth material surface during running.
● Right brush stripping position with mark free.
● Equipped with double cleaning system.
● The whole machine utilizes PLC interface by touch screen and production parameters clearly displayed on HMI to make operating parameters easy to change, and parameters can be saved.
GEOTEXTILE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make product for highway, railway and airport runway soil stabilisation, also for landfill and drainage control applications.
ASPHALT SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make substrate for construction, manufacture of roofing waterproof material. Product net width: ≤4500mm Product specification: ≤500g/㎡
SYNTHETIC LEATHER SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make PU or PVC synthetic or artificial leather substrates of high density, and synthetic or artificial leather substrates utilizing polyester or sea-island fine denier fibers and multiple needling zones. The products can be used for shoes, luggage, garment, and furniture etc.
NEEDLE PUNCHED JUTE AND GLASS FIBER FELT PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products with jute and/or glass fiber blended with polypropylene, by carding or airlay, needling, thermo- formed,into such as door panels or package trays for the automotive industry. Product net width: ≤2000mm Product specification: ≤3000g/m²
NEEDLE PUNCHED CLEANING CLOTH PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products as wiping cloths, and also products for car wash systems. Product net width: ≤3600mm Product specification: ≤300g/㎡
Please leave your message