Function and characteristics
Used where high pressure is required for maximum control of thickness or surface treatment and bonding of light weight nonwoven material.
Working width (1800 -3600) mm
Working pressure ≤100Kg/cm
Mechanical speed ≤300m/min
Surface temp. ≤260℃
Temp. Difference ±1℃
Structure style 2-roller or 3-roller
Heating method hot oil circulation
● Heated rollers are adopt heat-resistant alloy steel or 42CrMo, surface engraved by electronic programmed engraving system.
● Separate oil heating system, adjust and keep the temperature automatically.
● Up-and down rollers cross over 0-30mm axial direction, pressure in the two ends can be adjusted precisely by hydraulic system.
● The Bearings are lubricated/ cooled by a separate oil system.
● The universal coupling is connected to inverter motor for driving.