Function and characteristics
Used where high pressure is required for maximum control of thickness or surface treatment and bonding of light weight nonwoven material.
Working width (1800 -3600) mm
Working pressure ≤100Kg/cm
Mechanical speed ≤300m/min
Surface temp. ≤260℃
Temp. Difference ±1℃
Structure style 2-roller or 3-roller
Heating method hot oil circulation
● Heated rollers are adopt heat-resistant alloy steel or 42CrMo, surface engraved by electronic programmed engraving system.
● Separate oil heating system, adjust and keep the temperature automatically.
● Up-and down rollers cross over 0-30mm axial direction, pressure in the two ends can be adjusted precisely by hydraulic system.
● The Bearings are lubricated/ cooled by a separate oil system.
● The universal coupling is connected to inverter motor for driving.
GEOTEXTILE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make product for highway, railway and airport runway soil stabilisation, also for landfill and drainage control applications.
ASPHALT SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make substrate for construction, manufacture of roofing waterproof material. Product net width: ≤4500mm Product specification: ≤500g/㎡
SYNTHETIC LEATHER SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make PU or PVC synthetic or artificial leather substrates of high density, and synthetic or artificial leather substrates utilizing polyester or sea-island fine denier fibers and multiple needling zones. The products can be used for shoes, luggage, garment, and furniture etc.
NEEDLE PUNCHED JUTE AND GLASS FIBER FELT PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products with jute and/or glass fiber blended with polypropylene, by carding or airlay, needling, thermo- formed,into such as door panels or package trays for the automotive industry. Product net width: ≤2000mm Product specification: ≤3000g/m²
NEEDLE PUNCHED CLEANING CLOTH PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products as wiping cloths, and also products for car wash systems. Product net width: ≤3600mm Product specification: ≤300g/㎡
Please leave your message