cate : FEEDING & CARDING
This machine is used for fully carding the fiber batt to fiber webs for the next procedure.
Working width: ≤3500mm
Installed power: ≤97kw
● The card is of modular design allowing for ease of transport and installation.
● It is mounted normally on an 800mm width platform with CE/UL approved walkways allowing for ease of observation and access as required in a safe manner.
● There is a metal detect system fitted whereby the feed rollers are designed to detect metal and will automatically go into reverse for several seconds to reverse any metal away from the card licker-in. Main cylinder equipped with emergency brake system.
● All card main cylinders and main rollers are manufactured in a controlled manner in house and are all dynamically balanced prior to installation.
● All drives are variable speed and synchronized to allow for full automatic control of machines prior to and after the carding system.
● Total sealing of all rollers prevents fiber causing issues with bearing wrap ups.
● All covers are laser cut to give perfect fit and all of them are raised/ lowered by means of air soring and electrical pusher.
● Electronic locking and safety protection of the whole machine is standard and complies with UL/CE requirements.
GEOTEXTILE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make product for highway, railway and airport runway soil stabilisation, also for landfill and drainage control applications.
ASPHALT SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make substrate for construction, manufacture of roofing waterproof material. Product net width: ≤4500mm Product specification: ≤500g/㎡
SYNTHETIC LEATHER SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make PU or PVC synthetic or artificial leather substrates of high density, and synthetic or artificial leather substrates utilizing polyester or sea-island fine denier fibers and multiple needling zones. The products can be used for shoes, luggage, garment, and furniture etc.
NEEDLE PUNCHED JUTE AND GLASS FIBER FELT PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products with jute and/or glass fiber blended with polypropylene, by carding or airlay, needling, thermo- formed,into such as door panels or package trays for the automotive industry. Product net width: ≤2000mm Product specification: ≤3000g/m²
NEEDLE PUNCHED CLEANING CLOTH PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products as wiping cloths, and also products for car wash systems. Product net width: ≤3600mm Product specification: ≤300g/㎡
Please leave your message