cate : WEB FORMING
A higher speed unit to fold and plait the webs from carding
machine evenly into the required weight and thickness and
then to feed the batt to the next procedure.
Input apron width: to match card width.
Output apron width: 2500~7600mm
Lapping speed: ≤100m/min
Product evenness: CV≤4%
Installed power: 42kw
● The machine adopts advanced servo motor drive and utilizes special servo motion control linkage.
● The machine has the function of transverse profile for a good evenness in cross direction.
● The machine uses lifetime anti-static light weight lattice transmission system with good lateral stiffness and high conductivity.
● The unit has a high quality and profiled frame with high rigidity and not easily deformed.
● This machine employs unique rectify control with high sensitivity.
● Reciprocation uses high strength synchronized belt drive units.
● The machine running is stable and low noise with long service life.
● Conveying and transmission lattices utilize pneumatic control with constant tension, auto pressure settings and alarm functions giving safe and reliable operation.
GEOTEXTILE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make product for highway, railway and airport runway soil stabilisation, also for landfill and drainage control applications.
ASPHALT SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make substrate for construction, manufacture of roofing waterproof material. Product net width: ≤4500mm Product specification: ≤500g/㎡
SYNTHETIC LEATHER SUBSTRATE PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make PU or PVC synthetic or artificial leather substrates of high density, and synthetic or artificial leather substrates utilizing polyester or sea-island fine denier fibers and multiple needling zones. The products can be used for shoes, luggage, garment, and furniture etc.
NEEDLE PUNCHED GLASS FIBER FELT PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products with jute and/or glass fiber blended with polypropylene, by carding or airlay, needling, thermo- formed,into such as door panels or package trays for the automotive industry. Product net width: ≤2000mm Product specification: ≤3000g/m²
NEEDLE PUNCHED CLEANING CLOTH PRODUCTION LINE
Application Used to make products as wiping cloths, and also products for car wash systems. Product net width: ≤3600mm Product specification: ≤300g/㎡
AUTOMOTIVE INTERIOR NONWOVENS PRODUCTION LINE
Application: Used to make all types of automotive interior applications from carpet to package trays and trunk liners etc. Product net width: ≤4500mm Product specification: ≤1500g/㎡
Please leave your message